The Bottom-Line First…
The GiveDirect Project is selling their GiveDirect Platform as a Service to fulfill their mission of “ending global extreme poverty”.
Why you should care…
The proven hosted platform provides a direct, transparent way to remit funds, goods or services globally for fractions of a cent without user literacy, electricity or cell phones today.
What you need to know…
- Read and digest our platform summary
- 100% of the targeted price of 1.8% (all remitted tokens) will be donated directly, seamlessly and transparently to the GiveDirect Project to “end global extreme poverty”
- The turn-key solution includes:
- The creation, deployment and testing of a white-labeled app custom branded by you, in the Google PlayStore
- Access to a highly skilled GiveDirect-Mentor for design, implementation and auditing of your solution (1)
- Securely hosted high availability server with admins available 24/7/365
- Access to highly skilled, competent token issuing 3rd party consultants for addressing liquidity concerns, anchors and stable tokens on the Stellar blockchain (1)
- Unlimited GiveDirect Platform updates for both security and process enhancements
- Whitelisted deposit addresses for added Point of Sales App security and auditing
- Templates for GiveDirect Platform implementation including use cases, project roles, project responsibility and best practice design principles
- The ability to market your product day one, as a charitable giving solution to “end global extreme poverty”
- Watch an overview demo of the GiveDirect Platform in action
- Take a minute to watch the impact the GiveDirect Project / Platform is having in villages around Tamale, Ghana
- Read through our quick pitch document
- Read through our White-Label Document Packet (WLDP) that will definitely peak your imagination
- Watch our in depth, videos explaining the four main components of our platform
- Polish your thoughts and ideas about how you might use this easy to use, effective and transparent system for-profit or non-profit motives.
(1) Work in these areas may have additional costs associated with them.
If you’ve made it this far it’s probably time to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as he is the acting CEO and can help begin the process of identifying a GiveDirect-Mentor for your project to get the ball rolling! You can also chat with him in Discord for a quicker more interactive dialog Kevin’s handle in Discord is joezippy. We look forward to you joining our GiveDirect Family. Cheers!