Here is a summary of what you can expect for 2019, starting the first week in Feb!
- We will be supporting 34 households, moving them from extreme poverty to the poverty line in the Gushegu District of Ghana.
- Each female head of household will receive 160 USD / month for 12 months.
- GiveDirect will hire an independent filmmaker to document our operations on the ground monthly.
- The Social Welfare Department of the Government of Ghana will provide one independent reporter to create quarterly reports of our operations on the ground.
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) will review the Social Welfare reports and operations on the ground to create their own quarterly reports.
- All movies, reports and project feedback will be distributed through our social media outlets for our donors, government agencies, NGOs and the general public to view.
- We will store donations securely in our same escrow account on the Stellar blockchain as US Dollar stable coins to reduce digital currency market variability.
We are hopeful this level of awareness and transparency increases our donations, as they are currently the only thing holding us back from completing our mission of ending global extreme poverty.
#FollowYourDonation #GD_MedicalClinic #GiveDirect #GiveDirectProject #Philanthropy #Africa #Ghana #Blockchain #facerecognition